To obtain a Gator 1 Card for the spouse of a student, please see the instructions from Student Legal Services.
Passport photos are no longer available at the Gator 1 Central Office, ID Card Offices or Welcome Center. Passport photos as well as complete Passport application services are available at Mail and Document Services on UF campus on Radio Road. Read more at Passport Services.
To authorize an employee to obtain a Gator 1 Card, authorizers in the employees department must submit a request to be setup as a Gator 1 Card department authorizer by emailing email@example.com. If the department would like to use unencumbered billing to pay for employees cards, they must also submit a request to this email address with their chartfield information to be setup for a billing account with ID Card Services.
Once an authorizer is setup with ID Card Services, to authorize an employee to receive a Gator 1 Card, please follow the below steps:
- Department authorizers will logon with the Gatorlink Login button at Gator 1 Central and select the "Id Card Authorization" link from the drop down menu
- The authorizer will need to enter the employee's UFID, and any additional information for the card
- Select the payment information: Either unencumbered billing, P-Card, or employee pays, depending on what the department has requested be setup
Once an authorization has been submitted, the employee needs to follow the below steps to obtain their Gator 1 Card
- Employee just needs to bring their photo ID (eg., driver's license or passport) to the Gator 1 Central or HSC ID Card office
- If employee pays for new or replacement card, the cost is $15.00 - cash, check, debit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card
- For unencumbered billing, departments will be invoiced monthly. Electronic invoices will be available online at Gator 1 Central.