EXHIBIT 6 - ADDRESSING FOR SUCCESS
Please copy and distribute this page!
- Type or machine-print all address information
- Make sure print is clear and sharp
- Ensure address characters dont touch or overlap
- Black ink on a white background is best
- Maintain a uniform left margin
- Use upper-case letters
- Omit all punctuation (except the hyphen in the ZIP+4)
- Include floor, suite, and apartment numbers whenever possible
- Put the city, state, and ZIP Code or ZIP+4 Code in that order on the last line.
If theres not enough room, you can put the ZIP Code or ZIP+4 Code alone on
the bottom line.
- Use standard two-letter state abbreviations
- When using window envelopes, make sure the complete address is always visible, even when the insert moves.
- Leave one or two spaces between words and between the state abbreviation and ZIP Code or ZIP+4 Code.
- The Address Area - The complete address should be located within this white area (no return address information). Extraneous (non-address) printing or markings should appear as high on the mail piece and as far away from the address as possible.
- Barcode Read Area - Please make sure this area remains clear of all printing. Its reserved for the bar code that will be printed by the Optical Character Reader (OCR).